ALLservice Service Forum
support board, PC repair, unlocking solutions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0187: EAIA data access error

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Service Forum Forum Index -> IBM/Lenovo ThinkPad Password Help Center (EN)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
razou
Nou Venit

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 11:37 pm    Post subject: 0187: EAIA data access error Reply with quote

hi Sad

my tp t30 display at boot :
0187: EAIA data access error
0191......error
i reprogrammed the t30 eeprom with the a new t30 bin files
every thing seems to be ok but Evil or Very Mad

nothing i got the messages again Question
victor
S.F. Boss

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

0187 is bad. That means you have a damage in the eeprom area and it can't be accessed. Check the soldering to see what's going on with SDA and SCL pins. Use an ohmeter to check if eeprom pins has continuity with PCB traces.

I noticed that you always wanted to buy W24RF08 but you ended up using something else. And I am positively sure that the program you have cannot manage 24RF08. Never improvise because it can generate new trouble if the eeprom was accidentally protected for read as well by inadequately overwriting APP.
I understand that you don't have the possibility to pay the licence (technically speaking, no offense). That's OK, I am always opened to help didn't you realised that when I sent you that dump for T30? So, download the writer, fill and send me the register.rtf.
But first Wink , solve the issue with the 0187 error you had.
razou
Nou Venit

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 11:36 pm    Post subject: i solved the problem!:)) Reply with quote

hi victor Smile

after a long searching!...and with ur precieus help i ve found the reason of that errors messages EAIA 0187 error and the 0191, that are due an hardware faulty arrors like dead eeprom, or unsoldred pins.....etc..in my part i cheked all that ,times and times but i didn't find.. as i took the eeprom out of PCB and it worked good with anther PROGRAMMER INTERFACE!

i didn't disperate and i continue on searching finaly i got it was a composent, like a TRANSISTOR!! in serial with Wprotect PIN of the eeprom. i changed it from an old PCB and at starting, it works great
the T30 cameback to life again:)) Wink

thanks victor
and good chance for everyone![/img]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Service Forum Forum Index -> IBM/Lenovo ThinkPad Password Help Center (EN) All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: