ALLservice Service Forum
support board, PC repair, unlocking solutions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A21 Atmel, where?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Service Forum Forum Index -> IBM/Lenovo ThinkPad Password Help Center (EN)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
e4services
Nou Venit

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 2:20 am    Post subject: A21 Atmel, where? Reply with quote

Anyone know where the Amel is located on the A21? Dang this thing is hard to work with. I can not find it anywhere. I almost have the systemboard in my hand. Am I missing something here?
carl0s
Nou Venit

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perhaps..
Almost is not enough! You should probably have the system board in your hands, and have a very bright torch to read the chips.

However, I'm sure someone here has done an A21 before and will tell you exactly where the chip is located.

good luck!
e4services
Nou Venit

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 5:15 am    Post subject: :o Reply with quote

Found it. Pretty much have to get the system board out to get to it with out cutting into the bottom. Under the memory cover, but now towards the front, behind the mounting stud location. So if you peered in there, with the memory door off, peering forward and look behind the stud, there it is. Unreachable.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Service Forum Forum Index -> IBM/Lenovo ThinkPad Password Help Center (EN) All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: