ALLservice Service Forum
support board, PC repair, unlocking solutions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bios password for Sony Vaio VGN S

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Service Forum Forum Index -> Computers / Unlocking (EN)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ridders
Nou Venit

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:22 pm    Post subject: Bios password for Sony Vaio VGN S Reply with quote

Hi.

Can any of your members help me, I have just been given the above Notebook, but it will not boot up, and requires a 7 digit password. I have seen several sites that will unlock the code but require the unit s last 7 digit fromits tag, located on the bottom of the unit. Unfortunately this has been ripped off from the bottom of the Notepad, Is there any other way I can obtain the bios password please, or is there another tag within the unit that i can use. Any help you can give would be appreciated oytherwise I will have to throw it away!

Thanks

ridders
Disabled
Cont inchis

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Bios password for Sony Vaio VGN S Reply with quote

Power-on the laptop and press ESC key about 1-2 times per second, some VAIO laptops show hardware configuration on-screen after pressing that key, among serial number of equipment.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Service Forum Forum Index -> Computers / Unlocking (EN) All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: